.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Drugs Essay -- essays papers

DrugsAn issue of individualised, local, and national concern that I would like to rivet in this essay is drugs. There are many reasons why I find drugs to be an issue of great importance to me. First, drugs is a personal issue to me. For most of my life, I agree been living in places where drugs have surrounded me. For the past ten years, I have been living in the Duncan Projects in Jersey City, where the temptation of selling, buying, or even victimization drugs seems to be growing every day. Every day I see aged(a) people and even young kids engaging in the act of buying, selling, and using drugs. I ask myself why do people get baffling in drugs is it because of a financial need? Sometimes people intend that having a lot of money makes them a success, but they are wrong. state also be...

No comments:

Post a Comment